Thursday, October 29, 2009

New York Awaits...

My free time in New York City is limited, but I am still determined to make a few spots at retail havens. I have Saturday free, and will make the most of it. Here is my itinerary, but email me suggestions, if you have them (mdignified@gmail.com).

Stop one: Uniqlo - the only store in the USA and a masterpiece from what I understand.

Stop two: J Crew - while I am in the area I want to stop by the Tribeca flagship store for JCrew. It looks like a creative use of the retail space.

Hopefully, there will be a few small stops along the way as NYC is filled with fun shops of all kinds.

Stop three: Delicatessen - the lunch here has come highly recommended. It was also cool enough for Madonna's spawn's birthday party, it has to be good, right?

Stop four: Berluti - I have to stop by the Berluti store in Manhattan and get a feel for their representation of style in a retail location. I am also curious to see which styles they are pushing as the best representations of the Berluti line.

Again, I will try out a bunch of different stores around this area, how bad can the luxe get? It is Madison avenue after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment