Friday, October 23, 2009

Odd Jacket & Corduroy



I enjoy wearing odd jackets, they are slightly more casual so for my business that works well.  Don't get me wrong I love a great suit, but I don't have the occasion as much as some.  The other benefit of odd jackets is the range of acceptable colors.  Odd jackets can be in colors that would just look obnoxious in a full suit, but they look great in an odd jacket.

As was the case with the jacket I wore the other day.  It is a microhoundstooth and in a great color that falls somewhere between: yellow, orange & tan.  It also has fine pinstripe checks in blue & red.  The jacket goes with a lot of color pairings and is one of my favorites, even though I have had it for at least 5 years.

In the outfit pictured I am wearing it with navy blue corduroy slacks & brown wingtips.  I added a light blue shirt with a faint tan check, a gray tie with yellow & blue college stripes and a navy pocketsquare with small white dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment